|Cooked fish (without skin and bones)||100g|
|Cooked diced mushrooms||25g|
|Hard boiled egg, chopped||1/2|
|Chopped parsley||To taste|
First, make the béchamel –
- Melt the margarine in a pan. Once melted, add the flour and mix in.
- Cook for a few minutes over a gentle heat without colouring, remove from the heat.
- Gradually add the warm milk and stir until smooth then add the onion (studded with a clove). Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove the onion, pass the sauce through a conical strainer and cover with a film of butter to prevent a skin from forming.
- Prepare the fish, mushrooms and egg. Chop the parsley.
- When ready to finish the pie, gently bring the béchamel back to the boil and add the fish, mushrooms, eggs and parsley. Adjust the seasoning using salt and pepper.
- Place the mixture in a buttered pie dish and pipe the cooked potato on top. Brush with milk and brown in a hot oven.