- 24 oysters
- 175ml double cream
- 25g parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 50g butter, melted
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat the grill to
- Open the oysters, and pour off most of the
- Put the oyster, in shell, on a baking tray or the rack of the grill
- Spoon about 1 ½ teaspoons of the cream over each oyster and season with a little black
- Sprinkle over the Parmesan cheese and then drizzle with the melted
- Grill the oyster for 1 minute (until the cheese is golden brown).
Serve straight away.